QESH Meeting Minutes – June 2020
QESH Meeting Minutes
Date and time of meeting: 1:00 PM June 24th, 2020
Place of Meeting: Phone Bridge
Bridge Line Call-In Number: 415.655.0001, Participate Pass Code: 133 581 8337
In Attendance: Chris Daskam, HII-TSD, Dave Jack, QED, Webster King, HII-TSD, Mary Vega, QED, Eric Wilmarth , PSNS Ships Safety C304, Mike McKean, PSNS C132, Mark Brown, PSNS C132
- New ESOMS program to be implemented on
- Impact to contractors without CACs is yet unknown
- Mike will reach out again for information and share with PSSRA when received.
- Regional Qualification procedures
between SW and NW being accepted.
- C/132 doesn’t know of any issues at this time, would like to reach out to PSSRA and see if there are specific concerns to be addressed
- COVID 19 impacts to contractors:
- Would like to reach out to PSSRA for specific issues that need to be addressed.
- No new changes expected to the COVID 19 requirements at PSNS in the near future.
- Ship yard training power point
will provide a copy of the presentation/shipyard training to PSSRA to post on
- Training is standalone training.
- PSNS will provide a copy of the presentation/shipyard training to PSSRA to post on website.
- Current Hot work issues.
- A 4-5 Power point presentation will be provide to PSSRA to post on website.
- Current issues of concern are Fire Watches and a Fire that occurred in Hawaii on 6/23 due to fire watch
- No other Hot work issues to note.