QESH Meeting Minutes – February 2018
Quality Environmental Safety and Health Management Board (QESH)
Minutes of 14 of February, 2018
Details (action items in bold)
- Meeting called to order by Co-Chair Robert Dearing at 1300.
- Reviewed QESH meeting minutes from January 10, 2018. Members approved minutes as written.
- Group discussed;
- Upcoming Industry day was discussed for final arrangements and commitments. Dave Jack led the discussion on the plan for the day.
- Mark Kipps provided the monthly CNRMC update:
- The drive is to eliminate or consolidate redundant NSI.
- Port wide hot work ticket was discussed again.
- New C/132 Department Head introduced. Mr. McKean provided his background and is looking forward to working with the group.
- List of attendees provided as attachment.
3/14/2016 – 1300: QESH Monthly Meeting.
NASSCO 423 Pacific Ave, Suite 200 Bremerton WA, 98337