QESH Meeting Minutes – April 2018
Quality Environmental Safety and Health Management Board (QESH)
Minutes of 11 April 2018
- Meeting called to order by Robert Dearing at 1300.
- QESH meeting minutes from 14 March 2018 were reviewed and accepted as written by committee vote.
- Group discussed:
- Monthly CNRMC / Industry Teleconference.
- Discussion of CY18 1st Quarter trends.
- NASSCO QA presented by JD.
- NASSCO ESH presented by Robert.
- Code 132 presented by Mike McKean.d. CHMI Process update presented by Robert.
- e. WIS Process update presented by Robert.
- c. Robert and Mike McKean to draft message to PSSRA member companies pertaining to VPP recertification and the importance of “all hands awareness”.
- Action items as a result of working group;
- Robert and Mike McKean to draft a message to PSSRA member companies regarding VPP recertification and the importance of “all hands awareness.”
Attendees at this meeting:
Robert Dearing NASSCO 360-801-8439 firstname.lastname@example.org
David Jack QED Systems 360-271-4153 email@example.com
Naomi Carrier QED Systems 360-340-7716 firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Lider PCE 360-361-6268 email@example.com
Reggie Banks PCE firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben Smith IMIA 251-232-0144 email@example.com
Christopher Brujt PACSHIP 360-265-9365 firstname.lastname@example.org
Webster King HII 360-405-5115 email@example.com
Mark Kipps HII 360-340-2387 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike McKean NWRMC c/132 360-340-5217 Kristofor.email@example.com
JD Brown NASSCO 360-337-9286 firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING MEETINGS / EVENTS
05/9/2018 – 1300: PSSRA QESH Meeting at NASSCO-Bremerton. 423 Pacific Ave, Suite 200.