QESH Meeting Minutes– June 14th 2016
Quality Environmental Safety and Health Management Board (QESH)
Details (action items in bold)
- Meeting called to order by Co-Chairs Tim Brorson and JD Brown at 1300.
- Reviewed QESH meeting minutes from 10 May 2016. Members approved minutes as written.
- Group discussed;
- Standard Template for CHT entry was developed by Steve Armstrong. There appears to be some confusion over differences between PSNS / Everett PCP requirements. Steve Armstrong will contact PACSHIP to clarify.
- Industry Day review and lessons learned.
- Hot work / Cold Work permit standardization. Received input / comments from PCE. Request other members review and provide input to Robert Dearing. To be discussed at next meeting.
- Monthly CNRMC / Industry Teleconference Brief.
- Action items as a result of working group;
- Steve Armstrong to review CHT system entry template to determine if there are differences between PSNS / Everett.
- Hot Work / Cold Work Permit and PAI Training (templates attached). Review and provide feedback to Robert Dearing.
- List of attendees provided as attachment.
UPCOMING MEETINGS / EVENTS
7/12/2016 – 1300: PSSRA QESH Meeting at NASSCO-Bremerton. 423 Pacific Ave, Suite 200