QESH Meeting Minutes– June 13th 2017
Quality Environmental Safety and Health Management Board (QESH)
Minutes of 13 June 2017
Details (action items in bold)
1. Meeting called to order by Co-Chairs Sean Goulden, Jordan Brown and Tim Brorson PSNS & IMF C132 @ 1300
2. Reviewed meeting minutes from 09 May 2017. A motion was made and seconded to accept minutes as written. Minutes were accepted by unanimous assent.
3. Group discussed;
– Standard Items (SI) found no value added after review.
– Paul provided input from San Diego and they have a Facility Specific Master List of approved HM. In process creation of AUL with input from Subk’s to create an actual Master List for this facility. Once organized a usage master list will be generated
– Tim proposed he will address cost & benefit seeking information from both sides- Government & Subk’s to begin the process for approval to build data. Update next meeting.
– Team discussed upcoming general membership meeting for the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
– Jordan reported updates from CNRMC Teleconference held last month.
– Team discussed the plan for having Industry Day to aggressively plan in Oct-Nov time frame and promote event to conduct Jan-Feb time frame before the March avail starts.
4. Action items as a result of working group;
– List of attendees provided as attachment.
– Initiate review process for streamlining processes for CHMI (AUL)
5. Meeting was adjourned at 1350.
UPCOMING MEETINGS / EVENTS
7/18/17 – 1130: PSSRA General Membership Meeting at Baymont Inn and Suites
8/08/17 – 1300: QESH Meeting at NASSCO-Bremerton. 423 Pacific Ave, Suite 200.