QESH Meeting Minutes– January 10th 2017
Quality Environmental Safety and Health Management Board (QESH) Minutes of 10 January 2017
Details (action items in bold)
- Meeting called to order by Co-Chairs Sean Goulden and Jordan Brown at 1300, Tim Brorson, PSNS&IMF C132 was not present at the meeting.
- Reviewed meeting minutes from 08 November 2016. A motion was made and seconded to accept minutes as written. Minutes were accepted by unanimous assent. December QESH meeting was cancelled due to the holidays.
- Group discussed;
- Local Standard Items (LSI) change recommendations. Sean provided a question and answer hand out that was generated through industry feedback on LSI. After group discussion, it was determined that further discussion was needed regarding 009-01 NW paragraph 3.19.4. The committee did not feel that the government’s response answered the question. Also with regard to 099-04NW, paragraph 188.8.131.52, the response only addresses MSDS and not SDS.
- Jordan reported that no CNRMC Teleconference was held this month.
- Hot work I Cold Work permit standardization discussion was held with several committee members providing comment. It was decided that further discussion was needed and that this topic would be carried over to the next regular1y scheduled meeting.
- Members encouraged to identify recommendations for 2017 QESH goals to be discussed at next meeting.
Action items as a result of working group;
- List of attendees provided as attachment.
- Conclude review and discussion of VSRA Hot Work Permit
- Review outstanding LSI issues. ·
- Meeting was adjourned at 1350.
UPCOMING MEETINGS I EVENTS
2/14/17 – 1300: QESH Meeting at NASSCO-Bremerton. 423 Pacific Ave, Suite 200.