QESH Meeting Minutes– March 8th 2016
Quality Environmental Safety and Health Management Board (QESH)
Minutes of 8 March 2016
Details (action items in bold)
- Meeting called to order by Co-Chairs Tim Brorson, JD Brown, and Robert Dearing at 1300.
- Reviewed QESH meeting minutes from 9 February 2016. Members approved minutes as written.
- Group discussed;
- Standard Template for CHT entry was developed by Steve Armstrong. Copy is attached for member review. Request members provide feedback NLT 3/18/16.
- Weld / NDT KSN. NWRMC. Meeting scheduled for February 17th at 1300 had to be cancelled. Next meeting won’t be until April. Will discuss dates at next QEHS meeting on April 12th.
- Recent Trouble Reports. Tim provided members with hand out of “Recent Trouble Reports Summary Nov 2015 – Feb 2016. Group discussed. (see attached)
- Industry Day planning schedule and events. Group met on 2/23/16 and developed proposed schedule of events and speakers (Dave emailed to members on 2/23/16). Date proposed for event is May 17, 2016. Working Group to meet at QED on 3/22/16 at 1300.
- 2016 Goals. Robert provided proposed goals to members who were requested to review in order to approve during next QESH meeting on April 12, 2016.
- Monthly CNRMC Teleconference Brief- (see attached). Group discussed topics from March 1, 2016 teleconference.
- Action items as a result of working group;
- PCP template for CHT entry provided as attachment.
- Recent Trouble Reports provided as attachment.
- Industry day planning email provided as attachment.
- 2016 QESH goals provided as attachment.
- Monthly CNRMC Telecon Agenda provided as attachment.
- List of attendees provided as attachment.
UPCOMING MEETINGS / EVENTS
3/22/2016 – 1300: Industry Day Working Group / at QED
4/12/2016 – 1300: QESH Committee / at NASSCO
5/17/2016 – 0730 to 1400: Industry Day