QESH Meeting Minutes– February 9th 2016
Quality Environmental Safety and Health Management Board (QESH)
Minutes of 9 February 2016
Details (action items in bold)
- Meeting called to order by Co-Chairs Tim Brorson, JD Brown, and Robert Dearing at 1300.
- Reviewed QESH meeting minutes from 12 January 2016. Members approved minutes as written.
- Group discussed;
- Expanding the PCP format to include more operations. Next area to be updated to new format will be “CHT” entry. Steve Armstrong has for action.
- Weld / NDT KSN. NWRMC. Meeting set for February 17th at 1300. NOTE: Meeting will be at NASSCO trailer / Pier Delta conference room. Recommended topic is 2015 Lessons Learned / CAR Trends.
- Industry Day planning schedule and events. Group discussed several areas for consideration to include: NWRMC Weld Trends, Standard Item Changes, ILS / PTD requirements. Working Group to meet at QED on 2/16/16 at 1300.
- 2016 Goals. Group recommended; Continuation of PCP Working Group, Post Injury Rates with most frequent type, Industry Day. Robert to consolidate and provide next meeting.
- Monthly CNRMC Teleconference Brief- (see attached).
- Northwest Regional Maintenance Activity Fleet Maintenance Activity Assessment (FMAA) Supplier Survey – (see attached).
- Action items as a result of working group;
- Steve Armstrong to update “Grey Water” PCP Template for “CHT Entry” PCP template.
- List of attendees provided as attachment.
- Monthly CNRMC Telecon Agenda (with attachments)
- Northwest Regional Maintenance Activity Fleet Maintenance Activity Assessment (FMAA) Supplier Survey
2/16/2016 – 1300: Industry Day Working Group / at QED
2/17/2016 – 1300: Weld / NDT KSN / at NASSCO Delta Trailer conference room.