Delphinus Engineering » ABR Members
Delphinus EngineeringDelphinus Engineering
Founded in 1994 as a small, diversified professional services company, Delphinus today employs more than 300 professional and technical personnel supporting a customer base that spans the Defense and Federal markets.
A successful graduate of the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) program, we have evolved into a leading provider of expert services in our core competencies of Information Technology, Marine Engineering, Marine Services, Facilities Operations & Maintenance and Business Management. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, we have primary offices in Norfolk, Virginia; Charleston, South Carolina; San Diego, California; and Bremerton, Washington, with a satellite office in Huntsville, Alabama. Delphinus is ISO-9001:2000 registered.
Delphinus’ business model is based on the values established by our leadership and shared by all Delphinus employees:
- Ensuring Integrity in Our Business Practices
- Focusing on Our Customers and Promoting Partnership
- Engaging Our Industry Partners
- Treating People with Respect and Dignity
- Honoring Commitments – Being Responsible and Accountable
- Achieving Excellence in Our Services and Solutions